2017-10-20 Race to El Diablo
This is a retro-post. Since this is the first real game I'm discussing on here, I figured I should post something while I still recall it.
We played a new game called "Race to El Dorado". This is a deck-builder, with a hex-based race course. It has the deck-building elements from Thunderstone, such as purchase OR move OR prepare. The movement model is based on using the various currencies to traverse the hex terrain. We had a 3-player session, and everyone seemed to like this game. One of the players kept tripping over the name, and calling the destination 'El Diablo'.
This was a memorable game. It was played multiple times in one gaming session, and I would like to play it again.
Got any pictures?
We played a new game called "Race to El Dorado". This is a deck-builder, with a hex-based race course. It has the deck-building elements from Thunderstone, such as purchase OR move OR prepare. The movement model is based on using the various currencies to traverse the hex terrain. We had a 3-player session, and everyone seemed to like this game. One of the players kept tripping over the name, and calling the destination 'El Diablo'.
This was a memorable game. It was played multiple times in one gaming session, and I would like to play it again.
Got any pictures?
Comments
Post a Comment